Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration (120 Credit/ 60 Credit/ 30 Credit) (EQF)
This course is designed for students who wish to gain an understanding of the principles and practice of Management. Aimed at students new to management or those with management experience looking to gain recognised certification to prove their skills.
Learn how to:
GLH: 1200 Hours
Credit Value: Maximum 120 Credits
EXL3434: The Business Environment
EXL3507: Business Resources
EXL3519: Introduction to Marketing
EXL3533: Business Communication
EXL3568: Business Accounting
EXL3644: Internet Marketing in Business
EXL3708: Human Resource Management in Business
EXL3744: Managing Business Information
EXL3747: The Impact of ICT on Business
EXL3894: Relationship Marketing
EXL3821: Creative Product Promotion
EXL3597: Developing Teams in Business
** We are refreshing the units. We will upload the specifications of the remain units in the Q1, 2017.
Appropriate entry requirements to the level of study are in place to ensure that applicants who have the likelihood of completing the programme are accepted.
Students looking to enrol onto this course should meet the following criteria:
** Please note: EUAAB centres can offer Level 3 Certificate with 60 credits and 30 credits.
All units will be internally assessed by the delivering college. No units are assessed by examination in EUAAB qualifications. Student will need to show that they meet each of the assessment criteria detailed within each unit, to the required standard for the level of the unit.
- Our Level 3 qualifications are now accepted by London South Bank University.
- Our Level 3 qualifications are accepted by GBS for University of Bedfordshire and Bucks New University programmes.
- Our Level 3 students have progressed to various Level 4 programmes delivered by both private and public funded colleges and universities.
- Our Level 3 qualifications are accepted by LSM for Anglia Ruskin University and University of Northampton programmes.
- Our Level 3 qualifications are accepted by GSM for University of Plymouth programmes.
- Our Level 3 qualifications are accepted by Kingston University and Coventry University.
- You can progress to Pearson HND with a EUAAB Level 3 Qualification.
- In 2016, pass rate of Level 3 qualifications were 78%.